We have a challenge for you.
We have $50USD in prizes, you must complete 25 or more “Repeat Out Loud” tasks. All your tasks must be submitted correctly. Only 10 collaborators will be the winners, each one will receive $5USD.
The challenge starts from the moment you receive this email and ends 24 hours later.
Read these tips to help you complete tasks correctly:
- You should be in a quiet place, where no background noise can be heard.
- You should not repeat the prompt two or more times, just do it once.
- If you think that what you have recorded contains background noises, or you have not pronounced a word correctly, you can repeat the recording as many times as you want. Remember that your tasks will be rejected if they are not delivered correctly and if you complete tasks incorrectly you will be disqualified from the challenge.
- You must verify that your microphone is recording correctly. To do this, you can see that the sound lines shown below the prompt move every time you speak.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- You should not talk to another person, listen to music, or do anything else that may distract you while performing the task or prevent the good quality of your recording.
- Keep a distance of 15 to 35 cm from the microphone.
- You must wait for the 3-second countdown to end at each prompt before you begin speaking, and wait 3 seconds before proceeding to the next prompt.