Balance and Payments

Hello,

I know there’s an issue with the payment service But I am wondering that if the negative balance on my account will affect my work for example I would gain that much and still won’t get paid just like I made it even as I paid some debt or something. Please any remars on this

1 Like

Hi @abdo98,
The balance in your account will be recalculated again, so you won’t lose money, but if you want you can wait until the problem is solved to withdraw your money.

Will we get a report to see what modifications will be maid to our balance ?

Yes, you will receive an email, and you will be informed of the corrections that were made.

3 Likes

Perfect thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. I have the same problem, after starting work I have gone to check my money and I see that I had a negative balance (-6.75 $). I would like them to solve it to work more calmly. :worried:

I have the same problem too @AustimMunoz . I haven’t transcribed for weeks and it came to my surprise that I have a negative balance.

1 Like

I also noticed that after finishing tasks. The credits are being deducted to the negative balance. Here is my email adriandoronila@gmail.com

@Antonia @Shax26, thanks, I have reported this problem. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like