Bonus did not received

Hi I didnot received my signing up bonus of 2 dollars and also the weekend 5 dollar bonus. Can you check please thanks

Hi! Thanks for bring this issue to our attention! We will check what happened with your welcome bonus. As for the 5 dollar weekly bonus, that one is only available for our German users and you are currently doing tasks in english!

Mine too, about the week-end! I made 60 tasks to fulfill on the bonus, I would like to work on the next bonus, when the bonus is on my account.

HI! The bonuses have not yet been credited this week. But before this week ends you will have them credited into your account, if you have completed all the requirements for them!

Hi,
I am from India and this is my first time withdrawing money. But it is showing that I can withdraw money after 10 dollars. Now, my account balance is $3,97. I want to know is the said amount is 397 dollars or 3.97 dollars. Please help me before the Friday ends.

Hello,
I haven’t received the welcome bonus of 2 dollars. It’s been some time since I started doing tasks.

In my case, I read something about 50$ when you reach 100 tasks. However it is not in my account. How do we get this happening? Cause up to now, earned 12$ for 126 tasks…anyone knows?