Complete this poll if you have a problem

Do you have problems with your completed tasks?

Your tasks can be seen in the “My Tasks” section but the payment is not reflected?
Can’t see your tasks in the “My task” section?

Let us know if you have any of these problems. Participate in the poll now.

• I see my tasks but the money is not reflected.
  • I can’ t see my completed tasks in the “My Tasks” section.
  • I’m having another problem.

0 voters

:hammer_and_wrench: We are working to give you a solution as soon as possible. You can continue completing tasks, your earnings will be reflected correctly again when this problem is solved. Your money is safe with Atexto.
Please let us know if you are having any other problems.

2 Likes

The problem I am having is the “What’s it about” section shows that I always have aval task for that part then nevers has nothing, so either, there is some and it is not letting me have them or…there is none but my dashboard is always saying there is some

2 Likes

Olá @AustimMunoz . Eu tinha um saldo de $8,19 antes das novas tarefas de português. Desde Maio/2021 eu estava com esse saldo, pois foi quando se encerraram as tarefas em português. Agora em 2022, quando fui fazer as novas tarefas disponíveis meu saldo estava em torno de $7 e alguns centavos. Sempre fiquei verificando meu saldo, mesmo sem ter tarefas disponíveis e não havia mudado. Agora houve essa redução. Você poderia me ajudar a solucionar isso?

1 Like

What this user states is what is happening to me and a audio button does not appear to record stated task or I do not get a phone call to proceed: The problem I am having is the “What’s it about” section shows that I always have aval task for that part then nevers has nothing, so either, there is some and it is not letting me have them or…there is none but my dashboard is always saying there is some

1 Like

i.m having problems of wrong corrections on the words Alpha. they are correcting it as alfa.

1 Like

Why does the What’s it About section always say that a task is available but when you click on Complete Task it says there are no tasks?

2 Likes

people are marking my tasks incorrect. i put Alpha they change it back to Alfa.

1 Like

@lilblackwidow1 The correct spelling IS Alfa, because we are talking about the brand Alfa Romeo.

Hi Austim,

I have some issues with the “say it in your own words” task too. The last few tasks, there were messages and errors in atexto, which resulted in unfinished tasks.
I have more than 20 hours a week to work with atexto, and I want to spend as much time as possible in the task “say it in your own words”. Could I message you directly when such errors occur? Because, with this reason, I could only work on this task for a quarter or something, where I had planned to work 5 hours on this task today.
And then I didn’t receive new tasks anymore for recordings, because of the unfinished tasks.

Thank you very much and kind regards,

Jonathan

Hi I have an audio problem. I keep refreshing the page yet still no audio.

Good day! I keep on clicking the Complete Task for about 2 weeks now, but still no tasks available. Is this possible? Thank you!

I been doing tasks, but they are not being reviewed for days now. Only a couple at a time it used to be reviewed as soon as I did them.

I run out of time. It does not let me submit the task. Even if I did put a tag :pensive:. It has a 0 minutes or 0 sec transcription task

Hello @Jonathan,
We have already solved the problems with completing “Say it in your own words” tasks, you can now complete it without any problems.

Can you tell me if this is still happening?
You can also try to take another task, with the " Leave task " button, if this still happens report it again.

This review process can take up to 7 days, can you confirm if they have already been reviewed?

Can you complete transcription tasks (I like to transcribe)?

Hello thanks for your response. O ok and yes they all have been reviewed. Also, can you check out the repeat out loud section? I did 2 a couple weeks ago, and I be getting the emails I have a task to do. I go to it and there is none to do.

Hi Austim,

I still get this message when I’m submitting the task, so when I finished the whole “Say it in your own words” task, I click on submit and then I get the message: Error getting the next task. Try again later.

Could you look into this please? Thank you.

Kind regards,

Jonathan.

Hi Austim,

At the moment, the platform is working perfectly. Thanks a lot.

Have a nice evening.

Kind regards,

Jonathan