🔥 New tasks are now available

Hey, we have new “say it in your own words” tasks. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Our automated system provides you with an imaginary phone call to which you must respond in your own words.

In this article, you will learn how to perform these tasks correctly.

To complete it, you will need.
:point_right: A computer (desktop or laptop).
:point_right: A cell phone with which you can answer calls.

:clipboard: You can view the lists of prompts to analyze your next tasks here.

:point_right: This article might also interest you: How do I complete "Say it in your own words" tasks?.

:point_right: Start completing tasks here.

Hi

Sadly I cant change my phone number. I have a new telephone number but changeing to it has no effect. I become an message, that the new number has been saved, but there always stands the old one.

Best

Christoph

Hi there I have an other problem my husband entere into my account by accident. And added some information and now my profile i guess is in english. I never made tasks in english as my native language is german. Is it possible to switch that? Thank you.

Hallo,

leider scheint bei der Aufzeichnung etwas nicht zu klappen. Ich habe die Sätze ganz normal eingesprochen, allerdings wurde die Einreichung nicht korrekt gezählt:

10-05-2021
“Say it in your own words” task (Code 75fa34c5-605a-4e8c-b93d-ceaf91c2e3d3, 0 seconds)

Was funktioniert hier nicht?

@Christoph Can you try again?

Thank you for your feedback, we will take it into account

Haben Sie überprüft, ob Sie einen guten Anrufempfang haben?

Ja, ich habe ausgezeichneten Empfang. Der Countdown vor den jeweiligen Sätzen ist auch mehr als deutlich.