🎉 New transcription bonus!

:wink: We want you to earn more money in Atexto, so we are offering you a transcription bonus!

:point_right: To get it, you need to complete 250 transcription tasks in German with more that 91% precision and at least with 10% of contribution.

:round_pushpin: The bonus will be deposited in the “My money” section of your account.

:arrow_forward: For more information check out our article!

:point_right: Update: This bonus is no longer available until further notice! :point_left:

4 Likes

I registered yesterday been on Thursday, performed my first transcription task but didn’t receive the $2 bonus. What do I do now?

It took me until the next day to get mine. I had to wait for all of my transcription tasks to be graded.

1 Like

But today is new year and yet I haven’t received the $2 bonus

Bonjour, Mikky30, comme décrit dans la description, pour obtenir ce bonus, il faut que vous effectuez 250 tâches de transcription en anglais et avec plus de 91% de précision.

Pour plus d’informations, vous pouvez suivre ce lien :arrow_right: https://support.atexto.com/article/new-transcription-bonus

Au plaisirs de vous aider. :slightly_smiling_face:

i have reach the 250 transcription task with more than 91% precision, yet i haven’t received the $10 bonus and am still waiting to receive my $2 welcome bonus

your fast response is highly appreciated. my account is: uejimelo@gmail.com

Hola, cómo hago para obtener un trabajo?

Hi there, tomorrow morning someone from the Atexto community team will help you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Good morning sir/madam.

It’s already morning sir. Someone should help me now. I haven’t received both my $2 welcome bonus and $10 transcription bonus although I have done everything in the stated rules to get this bonuses.

Go to the transcription page and get a job

Good morning sir/madam.

It’s already morning sir. Someone should help me now. I haven’t received both my $2 welcome bonus and $10 transcription bonus although I have done everything in the stated rules to get this bonuses.

Hi! As it is stated in the Wecome bonus article the 2 dollars will be processed into your account the thursday after you completed your first tasks. If your first task was completed on a thursday this still applies and you will see the bonus in your account the following thursday. The same can be said for the 10 dollar bonus of completing 250 tasks. If you have any more questions please don’t hesistate to ask!

1 Like

Ok I completed my first transcription task last week Thursday been 31/12/2020. So I will be expecting the welcome bonus to reflect this week Thursday, right?

Secondly, I completed the 250 transcription tasks yesterday been Sunday 3/1/2021, when will the transcription bonus reflect on my account?

As i stated before, both your bonuses will be processed into your account this week!

1 Like

Please explain the transcription bonus well.

Do you mean that all 250 transcription tasks done daily will be processed every Thursday? Right?

Usually all of our bonuses are processed at the same time. Take into consideration this past week was interrupted by the end of the year holidays so things took a while longer to be processed. But as i said if you have won two bonuses these two will be processed into your account his week.

1 Like

Ok thanks I’ll continue to do more

1 Like

Hello so for some strange reason there are no tasks available? How can this be corrected?

2 Likes

Hi, is the $10 bonus for 250 tasks above 91% capped at $10? Or could you earn $10 for every 250 tasks? IE 500 above 91% is $20?