Question about the payment

Hi! I just wanna ask if after completing a task, is the payment directly to paypal or not?

No, you have to wait till the friday and it must be 10 dollar. Then you can withdraw and when you are lucky you receive the money. I am still waiting for the payment of May 6th.

1 Like

Oh, okay. Thank you for responding. It said that you wait 3-5 business days, right? Then, why you didn’t get that payment its May 30 today?

Thanks for your reaction! Much longer then 3-5 working days.
That week I only received a correction of 3 dollar, because they made a mistake and they did not send the 86,52 dollar, so I am still waiting, and also waiting for a reaction from @Atexto

And I am still waiting for my payment of May 6th. Just a reminder @atexto @staff that I did not receive it. Can you please send me the 86,52 dollar?

1 Like

And today again I am still waiting for my payment of May 6th. Just a reminder @atexto @staff that I did not receive it. Can you please send me the 86,52 dollar?

1 Like

Need help website not open please help me

It is open here. With you? Your problem seems to be solved.

@Atexto @staff I need help with my payments of May 6th and May 27th. These I did not receive!!! @admins . May 13th I received. Thanks for that.

Hi! How long have you earned that money?

Only a couple of weeks. I worked very hard on the transcription job, because I needed the money, But if they don’t pay it was a waste of my whole week.

@Mariaaaaa112 I am still waiting for my money. I think it was a waste of time. A whole week…

1 Like

Is it the first time you withraw or you had tried it before?

Until now? I didn’t receive any tasks for a week now.

Same here, is this website still operating? or not all did not receive tasks?

No task from 29 /5/2022 please give me task