๐Ÿ’ฐ Second weekly bonus!

We will give you 5 extra dollars for completing transcription tasks in German during this week!

:spiral_calendar: The weekly bonus will be available from the 17th up to the 23th of January at midnight! And it will be credited into your account the following Wednesday.

How to get it?

:point_right: Maintain your monthly precision above 91% and complete at least 100 transcription tasks in German with 10% of contribution or more over the week.

:point_right: Tasks with the footnote [FOREIGN] or [INAUDIBLE] wonโ€™t count.

Do you have any questions? Ask them in this same thread! :arrow_double_down:

1 Like

I just got kicket out in the middle of my task. Now I canโ€™t log in my account again. A error shows up that I need to contact the admin. What is that about?

@Victoria referring to my last post with the error. Does it mean that my account is blocked because of breaking the rules? Or is it something else?

Hi! Iโ€™m really sorry for this inconvenience, but let me assure you that your account wasnโ€™t blocked. What you need to do is click the โ€œI donโ€™t remember my passwordโ€ button and by doing that you will be able to update your password in your e-mail. Once that is done, you should be able to access your Atexto account with your new password. If you try all this and still have the same issue please let me know!

I got this too and it lasted for over a day, then I tried a different browser, and it was fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

:partying_face: The Weekly bonuses have been credited! :raised_hands:

Check the โ€œMy Moneyโ€ section in your account to see if you earned it!