Share your experience in Atexto here!

The corrections for English transcriptions are getting worse. Almost all of the corrections do not make sense at all. Please do check the persons behind the rechecking. They are not doing their job well. Other than that, Atexto indeed keeps on improving. Well done.

2 Likes

Yes, I agree with you, same thing happened to me too.

2 Likes

Is this happening everywhere? There are no tasks available in the dashboard since yesterday.

@Marites Yes, it does from time to time. Last May, it was almost a month or it was one month that there were no items to transcribe.

Oh okay…Thanks for the info.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: :anguished: Tarefas não disponíveis?

There should scam button for a fraud like you guys

Hi @Shivam Why do you say that?
Is it about your payment?
If you have withdrawn, you can check your PayPal account to verify that your payment has arrived.

Hi,

This is to inform you that initially when I started working at Atexto I was getting tasks everyday but once I reached 3$ you guy’s stopped giving me tasks. I was waiting for more than 15 days to get fresh work from your side but I feel like working 30-40 hours for you was a waste because I could never withdraw :moneybag:

Thanks,

Shivam Shukla

1 Like

Hi,

This is to inform you that initially when I started working at Atexto I was getting tasks everyday but once I reached 3$ you guy’s stopped giving me tasks. I was waiting for more than 15 days to get fresh work from your side but I feel like working 30-40 hours for you was a waste because I could never withdraw :moneybag:

Thanks,

Hello @Shivam,
We are sorry that it has not been a good experience, the problem is that we have finished the tasks in English, there are no more available for now.
But very soon we will have, we will let you know through the community and by mail, so you can continue earning money.

I’m waiting for the work to be given to me.

I’m new here and it’s been 3 days now since I started using Atexto. I’ve done some transcriptions and what’s it about but I only got paid for my transcriptions. My task list is not detailed also. It only shows the amount you’ve received and that’s all. I also don’t know if I did ‘what’s it about’ task well because there were no breakdowns of the tasks I’ve taken. I’ve done ‘what’s it about’ task quite a lot but haven’t received anything. Please help me with this.

My tasks are not being corrected. I hope that this issue would be fixed so that I can work on more tasks.

Hello,
“What’s it about?” tasks may take a period of time to show up in “My Task”, you can check again.

It showed an amount that I have been credited for these tasks, but there were no information on the contributions, just the accuracy.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spanish Community / Comunidad en español

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spanish Community / Comunidad en español

A post was merged into an existing topic: :anguished: Tarefas não disponíveis?