Share your experience in Atexto here!

There should scam button for a fraud like you guys

Hi @Shivam Why do you say that?
Is it about your payment?
If you have withdrawn, you can check your PayPal account to verify that your payment has arrived.

Hi,

This is to inform you that initially when I started working at Atexto I was getting tasks everyday but once I reached 3$ you guy’s stopped giving me tasks. I was waiting for more than 15 days to get fresh work from your side but I feel like working 30-40 hours for you was a waste because I could never withdraw :moneybag:

Thanks,

Shivam Shukla

1 Like

Hi,

This is to inform you that initially when I started working at Atexto I was getting tasks everyday but once I reached 3$ you guy’s stopped giving me tasks. I was waiting for more than 15 days to get fresh work from your side but I feel like working 30-40 hours for you was a waste because I could never withdraw :moneybag:

Thanks,

Hello @Shivam,
We are sorry that it has not been a good experience, the problem is that we have finished the tasks in English, there are no more available for now.
But very soon we will have, we will let you know through the community and by mail, so you can continue earning money.

I’m waiting for the work to be given to me.

I’m new here and it’s been 3 days now since I started using Atexto. I’ve done some transcriptions and what’s it about but I only got paid for my transcriptions. My task list is not detailed also. It only shows the amount you’ve received and that’s all. I also don’t know if I did ‘what’s it about’ task well because there were no breakdowns of the tasks I’ve taken. I’ve done ‘what’s it about’ task quite a lot but haven’t received anything. Please help me with this.

My tasks are not being corrected. I hope that this issue would be fixed so that I can work on more tasks.

Hello,
“What’s it about?” tasks may take a period of time to show up in “My Task”, you can check again.

It showed an amount that I have been credited for these tasks, but there were no information on the contributions, just the accuracy.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spanish Community / Comunidad en español

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spanish Community / Comunidad en español

A post was merged into an existing topic: :anguished: Tarefas não disponíveis?

Poor experience overall–they even BIND the language you set upon the earliest account setting to what transcriptions you are more likely to get (this is unsaid and it is not adjustable after that setting is set), so bilingualism and more is out the door inasmuch as their support/help center/ACTUALLY DELETING AN ACCOUNT.
There is lacking transparency as well as communication–my account hasn’t been deleted despite continuous requests to do so for, and I say this without hyperbole, weeks. They do not respond to emails sent to support either.

I have no tasks available on my account. I am new on the web it has something to do with this??

Hi @Seraphine,
We are sorry to hear that your experience was not a good one.
It is likely that in the future we will accept bilinguals accounts.
If you have problems, it is preferable that you contact us through the community, as you have done now. I understand that you have chosen a language which is not English.
If you give me your email registered in Atexto I can help you.

Do you still want to delete your account, or will you wait for the next project?

Hi @Andry,
There are no tasks, but you will be notified by mail and by the community when the tasks are available again.

I’ve moved from the last account thank you, however I did want that one deleted–I’m unsure how to communicate the email details due to privacy concerns, but it was surprising to see a lot of inaccessibilities present by design. :slightly_frowning_face:

The account I use now has been set to English, but having notice or even prefacing on any of these would’ve averted a lot of needless stress–currently waiting for any project.
Thank you for responding however.

@Seraphine,
Any private data you want to share with me, you can write me a private message.
If you still have problems, you can also contact me through the community.

We will let you know when we have tasks available, thank you for your feedback.

1 Like