Solve problems or questions regading your account

Okay. I’ll wait. Thank you.

I checked both yesterday and today couldn’t find any tasks

1 Like

Hello, I am not able to start any tasks, it loads and nothing happens after that. Kindly help me out here. I would really love to work with Atexto! @Victoria

@rubeenabegum we will let you know when we have more tasks available, by mail and through the community.

Hi mam, I’m not able to login to my account. It shows “the information doesn’t match our records”. Please help me. Thanks

@Vjkri08 how long ago did you register?

March last week of this year

Hi, till now I’m not able to access to my account

@Vjkri08 Please follow the next steps

• Send an email to workhub@atexto.com
    • Use as the subject of the email: Review my Atexto account (You need to use exactly this subject).

I already sent an email 10 daya ago, but still it is same.

Hi, it’s been two weeks since I sent email to review my account, but still it shows the same.

Hi @Vjkri08, your account may still be under review, you will receive an email when your account is enabled.

hi. I can’t access my account. can anybody help me? I already changed password and still, can’t log in to my account

A post was merged into an existing topic: :anguished: Tarefas não disponíveis?

Hi @margareth, :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

• Send an email to workhub@atexto.com
    • Use as the subject of the email: Review my Atexto account (You need to use exactly this subject).

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spanish Community / Comunidad en español

hello ,how to change the language in my account or translate it to English. I want to start but don’t understand the message because it’s not in English.

Hi, @zeny,
Change the language as shown in the image. You will see a flag, select the one corresponding to US.

I did and thank you so much. God bless.:heart_decoration:
:heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Hello, it keeps saying my birthdate (04/04/2004) is invalid. How can i fix this?