Tasks in foreign language

Hello,

I have a problem with two recent tasks that were supposed to be in English but instead they were in Spanish. I labeled them both [FOREIGN 00:00:00] and one of them was corrected with the full text in Spanish (44190397), and the other one was corrected with [STA 00:00:00] and NOT ENGLISH (44190382).
I understand the hunger for dollars when one of my tasks gets small, unnecessary corrections. It’s annoying but I understand that people are greedy. I report it and then forget about it. But these two are so wrong that I felt the need to post about them. Please check them out and if I am in the wrong I will not be upset. I am here to learn.
Thank you

1 Like

Thank you for reporting this! We will certainly look into it. Just let me reassure you that from what you describe you are doing the tasks correctly whenever you listen to an audio that is not in English you should put the [FOREIGN] tag. So keep at it! :muscle:

1 Like

Hello,

Here you have another one : 44191312
Victoria this task was one of the last I did last night.
My total last night before closing my laptop was over seven dollars. Now it is four dollars and some cents. What are you doing? Yesterday I reported a lot of wrong corrections. Today I find that reporting costed me my accuracy and my money. So, am I to understand that reporting is not encouraged? By the way, today I just “re-reported” all the tasks. I’m waiting to see my remaining four dollars disappear in thin air.
Thank you

And another one: 44195380
And another one 44195435. And 3 similar audio tasks pending review.

Hello again,

Here you go: 44197001, 44196999. These two are from today and two more are pending review. Please check them out.
Thank you

1 Like

Hello

Just checked, and as I was saying, audio task 44197002 was corrected with the full text in Spanish.
There are still four tasks, pending review right now, that I’m afraid, will come back corrected with the full text in Spanish: 44197003, 44195447, 44195443 and 44195426.
Please take a look.
Thank you

1 Like