Tasks not showing up in "My tasks"

Hi team, I’ve noticed the tasks I did stopped getting added into “My tasks”. Earlier it was fine. Balance remains the same as well even though I kept on doing more tasks.
Is this perhaps because of the star collaborator thing? Bec. I signed up for it.
Can anyone kindly look into this? Thanks!
@AustimMunoz

2 Likes

Seems to be okay now. Tasks are slowly coming in after an hour. Will just report again if there’s anymore problems. Thanks

1 Like

Bonjour @Nikk.Ranoco, je viens de constater le même problème pour moi !
J’ai déjà livré une dizaine de tâches, je ne les vois pas et elles ne sont pas comptabilisées.
Tu dis que ça a été résolu pour toi ?

Hello @Sabine , In my case, after an hour I can see that the tasks I did are slowly coming in.

1 Like

Merci @Nikk.Ranoco, je vais arrêter de transcrire et vérifier d’ici une heure :wink: J’espère que ce n’est pas un bug !

1 Like

Not to worry, we are already reviewing this issue.
@Nikk.Ranoco How many tasks did you perform that were then shown to you in one hour?

@AustimMunoz
The tasks were showing up one by one. Didn’t really count how many, but two hours ago I did 100 tasks and only about 30-40 have showed up so far.

Thanks for this information @Nikk.Ranoco
If you have problems and the other tasks do not appear, let me know.

1 Like

hi there . i just want to ask why theeres no Task available???

Hi, @Riri_Blaire,
Tasks are enabled by language and by region, we will let you know when tasks are enabled for your region, stay tuned for our emails.

Thank You For Your Response. .
I hope there is more surveys In my location :relaxed: Thank You.

1 Like

Hello!
I just want to ask why I can’t view all the submitted tasks that I’ve done from November 1-present under " My Tasks" page?

Hi, The tasks need to be processed, when this step is completed you will be able to see the payment for your task, and the corrections you received.

It’s already 6 days when I started to do some tasks but until now I don’t receive payment and corrections. Please answer me what should I do?

1 Like