🇵🇭 This poll if for our collaborators from the Philippines

This survey is only for collaborators who live in the Philippines! :philippines:

:blush: We have read your feedback and we have quadrupled your earnings per task!

Could you evaluate from 0 to 5 the pay you receive for the tasks today, your opinion is very important to us, that is why we made the survey.

Being 1: Very bad
Being 5: Excellent

Vote below:

0 voters

4 Likes

am happy am back here.

was doing transcription last year but stop since i never received any feedback on how was my transcription went.

looking forward it would not be like that experience as i had. i enjoy this type of job and of course being graded and paid for what i do.

i beg off to participate in this survey for now.

thank you.

2 Likes

We’re glad you’re back; if you find problems while transcribing, please let us know.

1 Like

Why my earning still $0.01?even if im doing my task?

Earnings depend on your level of contribution and accuracy.

still on my 2nd day trying this out so maybe ill join after receiving my 1st payout LOL

1 Like

Hello. Why does our country doesn’t usually gets tasks for “Say it in your own words” and “Repeat out loud”? We can only do transcriptions. Please give us tasks for those two mention.

More of these tasks will be made available as they become available, currently only transcription tasks are available.

Will be waiting for more projects here in Atexto. For now we are expecting that the problems raised regarding wrongly corrected tasks be solved. Our efforts on such tasks goes to waste if it continues to be unpaid and because it is still reported.

Since yesterday, I haven’t transcribed any task. It always says “no task available”. Why did this happen and what to do about it? Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

No more tasks available :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:
But we’ll have more! In the meantime, you can review the guide, and tell us what you have doubts.

@AustimMunoz Hi! I’ve been locked out of my account. I’m pretty sure I did not violate the guidelines as mentioned in here.

I have $14 yet to be withdrawn from that account.

Also, I’ve withdraw $15 last Friday. Today is the second business day. My account being under review, will this affect my payment whatsoever?

When will the transcription tasks be available again?

1 Like

Hi @leery, if you have sent the email to workhub@atexto.com, your account will be reviewed within 5 to 7 business days.
Your money is still in your account, when your account is reviewed you can withdraw your money.

Hi @Carly, I can’t give you an exact date, but if we will have more tasks available again, we will let you know in the community and by mail when more tasks will be available.

I cashed out last July 3 and I still haven’t received the money in my paypal account. What should I do?

Hi. Just wanted to know something, I joined Atexto last 21 June 2021 and excited for the “Welcome Bonus” :slight_smile: unfortunately it seems that it hasn’t been credited yet to my account. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you in advance.

Hi @Carly, payment is made today :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hi @Edskie,
The welcome bonus has been discontinued. :confused:

:frowning: but appreciate your response. Have a great day, still.

1 Like