💸 We have quadrupled your earnings!

:partying_face: We have great news for you!

You can get now 4X more money for each transcription task you submit! :exploding_head:

Remember to check our transcription guide in order to submit high-quality tasks. Also, our bonus is still active, there are lots of chances to earn more money with us. :wink:

:point_right: Access your account to start earning more.

38 Likes

Bonjour, Victoria, merci beaucoup, vous êtes les meilleurs. :grinning: Je vais pouvoir combler ce qu’il me manque, pour passer le permis de conduire, grâce à vous. Continuer comme ça, ça aide beaucoup de gens. Encore merci ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

There are no available jobs in English,do you know when there will be more available ?

7 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Blocked Accounts

Vous pouvez m aider et me dire comment s il vous plait… Parce que les deux taches “répetez…” “” Dit le avec votre propres mots " ne foncionnent pas chez moi
Merci d avance

3 Likes

Salut! Pour le moment, nous n’avons pas des tâches “Dites-le à voix haute” disponibles.

4 Likes

Not mine you haven’t, my account was suspended/deleted with no reason and no response.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spanish Community

I’m a data analyst and doing tasks nowadays as a full time. I had suggested my colleagues too but they denied, as after maintaining 95 to 98% accuracy, after dedicating 9 to 10 hours , after completing 2000 to 2300 tasks everyday I’m getting only 2$ means 140rupees. According to my concept the payment per task is very low.

3 Likes

Hi @Saurav2752,
We are sorry you had a bad experience.
There are currently no tasks available, but when more are enabled, I recommend you also do the “Say it in your own words” and “Repeat out loud” tasks along with “I like to transcribe”.

You may not have been able to do them because they were not available either, but I assure you that when we have more of these tasks you will see the improvement in your pay.

6 Likes

Dear but I’m ready to do other segmented tasks too, but it don’t allow anyways

4 Likes

Yes, there are no more tasks available, that’s why I mentioned that there are no tasks available at the moment. :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:
But there are always more tasks coming, just be patient, and we will always let you know by mail and by the community :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s ok dear…not an issue, will have the patience.
Actually since 3 days I’m not getting any task and I had thought about withdrawing over on Friday, but it’s 9$ only till now, as I’m not getting task, though I have already completed 8067 task within 3 days with 98% global accuracy. It’s ok I will have patience. Stay blessed dear always you and your family

3 Likes

That’s great!
I always recommend you to read our guide every time you don’t understand something, or you can ask in the community, so we can help you always get more accurate, have a blessed day too!

4 Likes

Already been through those guidelines first of all as by profession I’m a data analyst so it’s our policy, mistakes means loss of revenue

4 Likes

Utilisez le Chrome ce sera Génial c’est ce que je fais :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m eagerly awaiting in order to start the tasks. It’s been almost more than 15 days I’m on break as per the portal is suggesting me. Now I’m done with my long vacation and wanna start with the same potentiality. This long break is impacting the implementation of my skills and dedication towards my job. Please allocate some task for me so that once again I could find my involvement in the proper manner.

3 Likes

Thank you @Saurav2752 for your feedback, there will be more tasks soon, we will notify by mail and community.

3 Likes

Thanks dear. Stay blessed always you and your family.

5 Likes