When will I receive the payment?

I did the withdrawal last Friday but I have not received the money yet. Can you help me please?

6 Likes

I also did my first withdrawal last Friday, but nothing yet.

3 Likes

@AriEli Também estou aguardando cair o pagamento saquei na sexta feira passada … @AustimMunoz

1 Like

I also did not receiver my payment from last friday (18 februari) Atexto please when Will IT arrivé? Its been 5 workingdays now?

6 Likes

I also did my withdrawal on last Friday 18th February and I have not received my payment till now was wondering what is happening @AustimMunoz @Victoria

2 Likes

me neither. I am curious.

1 Like

@AustimMunoz
Same here. Still awaiting my payment from last friday. I also have heard from loads of people who reached their payment goal and still can’t withdraw. If Atexto is having problems concerning payment or withdrawls. Wether it is technical or otherwise. Please be up front and honest and send an email!

5 Likes

I am also having the same issue I withdrew last Friday and still nothing

2 Likes

Recebi hoje o que retirei da sexta-feira passada…

1 Like

I received the payment today. Hopefully you got yours too. God bless you all!

1 Like

@AustimMunoz I withdraw my money last friday but until now I didnt recieve anything.

The same here. I’m still waiting for the money to appear on my paypal.

1 Like

I’ve withdrawn my money last Friday,02/25. It has been five days already but I still haven’t received it yet.

2 Likes

same here, i think this site is a scam such a waste of time

3 Likes

same problem here, unfortunately still waiting :pensive:

1 Like

So I’ve made my withdrawal last Friday and I did not receive my payment too.
Now, on another thread it said that it can take from 3 to 5 business days for the money to appear in your Paypal account. Looking at another answer they also said that the day of your withdrawal doesn’t count, so basically you need to start counting the days from the next Monday which would make then the 5 business days end again on the next week’s Monday. Now, I would believe them however after seeing that a lot of people still didn’t receive their payment today and made their withdrawal last Friday I find it very weird that we will all receive the money on Monday.
I will give them the benefit of doubt but if on Monday my money is not on my account I will see what to do.

Edit: I received my money 5 hours after I wrote this post so I thought I should update.

2 Likes

Moi, ma demande je l’ai faite depuis le 18 fevrier, je ne l’ai toujours pas reçu.

Ive’d got mine. Thank you so much​:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

I received mine also.

1 Like

Não recebi meu pagamento, solicitado 25/02.
Até o momento nada.

1 Like